Something tells me she ended up blowing up half of new york with it.
An angel, a knight, a man who will bring light to where there is only darkness, I am the Morning Star, the Bringer of Light, hail to me as I am King Lucifer!
Well, double displacement happens when there's a compoud, possibly two, in the equation. For example - it's usually seen as AB + CD which would equal AD + CB. Does that make sense?
I'm never what I like I'm double sided And I just can't hide I kind of like it When I make you cry 'Cause I'm twisted up, twisted up Inside
The wince that you wince when you see your quote in the quote generator is quite a wince, I tell ya. To know that the whole YWS community has read and judged your quote is quite an awkward feeling like oh noes.
*manly blush* — Arcticus