LOL. That's so cool Vamp! I want little twins now. But the weird thing is with my brother, whenever boys are hanging out with me and my friends at my house my little bro always walkes out and like screams- "COOTIES!" and I curse at him and he starts crying ang then I get in trouble. That's what I hate about having a little sibling. lol.
All you need is faith, trust, and a little bit of pixie-dust!
I know. Like I have to go up to him and say this- "So what if boys are over! deal with it!" and he says "But That's cooties!" And then I say, "BUt I'm not kissing them!" He shrugs. "You might." and then I get so annoyed at lock him in his room. lol. until they leave.
All you need is faith, trust, and a little bit of pixie-dust!
Sorry, the internet stopped working. Yeah siblings are annoying. My mom is having twins soon. I'm excited and worried at the same time.
"The one thing I regret about reading is not being able to live the lifes and adventures of the characters. Maybe that's why I want to write; to create a story that somebody else would want to live."- Me
You are going to love some of your characters because they are you, or some facet of you, and you are going to hate some characters for the same reason. — Anne Lamott