Lol. Today my ex that I hate had to come into my class because he got in trouble and he got sat next to me and it was really awkward. It was like awkard silence.
All you need is faith, trust, and a little bit of pixie-dust!
That's cool, Vamp. I think it would be cool to have a twin, but not at the same time. I don't like attention, but there would be too much competition... lol
I'm never what I like I'm double sided And I just can't hide I kind of like it When I make you cry 'Cause I'm twisted up, twisted up Inside
I only know that learning to believe in the power of my own words has been the most freeing experience of my life. It has brought me the most light. And isn't that what a poem is? A lantern glowing in the dark. — Elizabeth Acevedo, The Poet X