An angel, a knight, a man who will bring light to where there is only darkness, I am the Morning Star, the Bringer of Light, hail to me as I am King Lucifer!
HAH. Lol. No he like comes up behind me and starts touching my hair and then I smack his hand away and he gives me his stink face. I hate that face. Like, I bet by tommarow he's already gonna be dating someone else.
All you need is faith, trust, and a little bit of pixie-dust!
An angel, a knight, a man who will bring light to where there is only darkness, I am the Morning Star, the Bringer of Light, hail to me as I am King Lucifer!
There’s always a story. It’s all stories, really. The sun coming up every day is a story. Everything’s got a story in it. Change the story, change the world. — Terry Pratchett