Haven't done the thingy yet. I really really really hope it's Micah though 'cause of the twisty thing MM talked about with me. Or Rutila could win... One of those and I'll be happy.
I'm never what I like I'm double sided And I just can't hide I kind of like it When I make you cry 'Cause I'm twisted up, twisted up Inside
Lol. I'll do it soon. You can go ahead and post them heading back to the mansion for a break though, Pix or CPM. It's only half an hour long this time.
I'm never what I like I'm double sided And I just can't hide I kind of like it When I make you cry 'Cause I'm twisted up, twisted up Inside
If you don't know it's impossible it's easier to do. And because nobody's done it before, they haven't made up rules to stop anyone doing that again, yet. — Neil Gaiman