Lol. I have no friends. jk. I have like two... No, I was sick wed through fri, so to keep things mostly neutral in my household, I must remain in my room.
I'm never what I like I'm double sided And I just can't hide I kind of like it When I make you cry 'Cause I'm twisted up, twisted up Inside
Aw, that sucks. Most of my friends live in a different state. I only have about two where I live now. But that's my preferance. I'm very picky when it comes to that. And that's not weird, Pix. I used to be the same way.
I'm never what I like I'm double sided And I just can't hide I kind of like it When I make you cry 'Cause I'm twisted up, twisted up Inside
Dogs love their friends and bite their enemies, quite unlike people, who are incapable of pure love and always have to mix love and hate. — Sigmund Freud