Yea best way to avoid angery man is by staying out of angery man's way.
An angel, a knight, a man who will bring light to where there is only darkness, I am the Morning Star, the Bringer of Light, hail to me as I am King Lucifer!
Ha serious respect for whoever can get where that quote is from.
An angel, a knight, a man who will bring light to where there is only darkness, I am the Morning Star, the Bringer of Light, hail to me as I am King Lucifer!
An angel, a knight, a man who will bring light to where there is only darkness, I am the Morning Star, the Bringer of Light, hail to me as I am King Lucifer!
Exactly, Biggles. Like, I show my mom some stuff but never my dad. It's just...maybe I don't think it'll meet his expectations or something. I don't know. I just feel weird
I'm never what I like I'm double sided And I just can't hide I kind of like it When I make you cry 'Cause I'm twisted up, twisted up Inside
I have a Gumbie Cat in mind, her name is Jennyanydots; Her coat is one of the tabby kind,with tiger stripes and leopard spots. — T.S. Eliot, Old Possum's Book of Practical Cats