The Stadium DT [2]

1484 posts1 ... 17, 18, 19, 20, 21, 22, 23 ... 99
User avatar
Gender Female
Points 2557
Reviews 82
Lol. I'm stuck.
I'm never what I like
I'm double sided
And I just can't hide
I kind of like it
When I make you cry
'Cause I'm twisted up, twisted up
Inside

Semiautomatic
twenty one pilots




User avatar
Gender Female
Points 3435
Reviews 125
Lol. Yep. I'm still growing. Three more feet. :D
All you need is faith, trust, and a little bit of pixie-dust!




User avatar
Gender None specified
Points 4226
Reviews 53
you wear those death traps called high heals?


pixie go crazy on the calcium.
Do the people think that they will be left to say, "We believe" and they will not be tried? (29:2)




User avatar
Gender Other
Points 9000
Reviews 50
Ha I like chicks in high heels.
An angel, a knight, a man who will bring light to where there is only darkness, I am the Morning Star, the Bringer of Light, hail to me as I am King Lucifer!

Formerly: Avalon




User avatar
Gender Female
Points 3435
Reviews 125
Lol. I wear high heels all the time. To parties and stuff. Lol.
All you need is faith, trust, and a little bit of pixie-dust!




User avatar
Gender Female
Points 3435
Reviews 125
Awkward...
All you need is faith, trust, and a little bit of pixie-dust!




User avatar
Gender None specified
Points 4226
Reviews 53
i like the flat shoes. not use to wearing those....anyways its painful..........
so
Attachments
pricess.jpg
pricess.jpg (4.74 KiB) Viewed 87 times
Do the people think that they will be left to say, "We believe" and they will not be tried? (29:2)




User avatar
Gender None specified
Points 4226
Reviews 53
first question is....who's that.
Do the people think that they will be left to say, "We believe" and they will not be tried? (29:2)




User avatar
Gender Female
Points 3435
Reviews 125
That was really random.
All you need is faith, trust, and a little bit of pixie-dust!




User avatar
Gender Female
Points 2557
Reviews 82
Princess Peach.
I'm never what I like
I'm double sided
And I just can't hide
I kind of like it
When I make you cry
'Cause I'm twisted up, twisted up
Inside

Semiautomatic
twenty one pilots




User avatar
Gender None specified
Points 4226
Reviews 53
i did say i was gonna start a guess who game. :D
Do the people think that they will be left to say, "We believe" and they will not be tried? (29:2)




User avatar
Gender None specified
Points 4226
Reviews 53
first round goes to rocky!
Do the people think that they will be left to say, "We believe" and they will not be tried? (29:2)




User avatar
Gender Female
Points 2557
Reviews 82
Oh, yeah. *nods like a boss* lol.
I'm never what I like
I'm double sided
And I just can't hide
I kind of like it
When I make you cry
'Cause I'm twisted up, twisted up
Inside

Semiautomatic
twenty one pilots




User avatar
Gender Female
Points 3435
Reviews 125
Lol.
All you need is faith, trust, and a little bit of pixie-dust!




User avatar
Gender None specified
Points 4226
Reviews 53
9 more will be coming be on your toes! its gonna get harder. hopefully.
Do the people think that they will be left to say, "We believe" and they will not be tried? (29:2)



I was flummoxed by fractious Franny's decision to abrogate analgesics for the moribund victims of the recent conflagration. Of course, to display histrionics was discretionary, but I did so anyways, implicating a friend in my drama to make the effect cumulative. I think a misanthrope would have a prosaic appellation, perhaps one related to autonomy and the rejection of anthropocentrism. I think they wouldn't think much of the prominence of watching the coagulation of tea to prognosticate future malevolent events, not even if those events were related to jurisprudence.
— Spearmint