And I can't wait. I mean, my parents are convinced I'll crash into a tree, but I'm not. I've driven a mini-car at an amusement park place and didn't crash into anything and was able to drive in a straight line.
I'm never what I like I'm double sided And I just can't hide I kind of like it When I make you cry 'Cause I'm twisted up, twisted up Inside
Ok after me pounding in my head to figure out a stupid riddle I'm back.
An angel, a knight, a man who will bring light to where there is only darkness, I am the Morning Star, the Bringer of Light, hail to me as I am King Lucifer!
An angel, a knight, a man who will bring light to where there is only darkness, I am the Morning Star, the Bringer of Light, hail to me as I am King Lucifer!
Alright what I had in mind was they all freak out that the dead body comes flying though the window, and then some talking and then a shadow attacks and an a fighting goes on they defeat the dhadow and take the hiddon.
An angel, a knight, a man who will bring light to where there is only darkness, I am the Morning Star, the Bringer of Light, hail to me as I am King Lucifer!
I edited one of my posts on tuckers academy just follow the one with the link on it.
An angel, a knight, a man who will bring light to where there is only darkness, I am the Morning Star, the Bringer of Light, hail to me as I am King Lucifer!
You have brains in your head. You have feet in your shoes. You can steer yourself any direction you choose. You're on your own. And you know what you know. And YOU are the one who'll decide where to go... — Dr. Seuss