but i want to see if pixie gets it! lol ..... ok then i'll ask her later. she is kataRa as you can see i capitalised the letter that you made a mistake in.
Do the people think that they will be left to say, "We believe" and they will not be tried? (29:2)
An angel, a knight, a man who will bring light to where there is only darkness, I am the Morning Star, the Bringer of Light, hail to me as I am King Lucifer!
Why is it I miss the best of things? And I also have a new signature.
An angel, a knight, a man who will bring light to where there is only darkness, I am the Morning Star, the Bringer of Light, hail to me as I am King Lucifer!
No I just sucked at my spelling. and will fix it tomorrow.
An angel, a knight, a man who will bring light to where there is only darkness, I am the Morning Star, the Bringer of Light, hail to me as I am King Lucifer!
Right, right, Profile for the SB Pixie. I made the page for it last night.
An angel, a knight, a man who will bring light to where there is only darkness, I am the Morning Star, the Bringer of Light, hail to me as I am King Lucifer!
Twenty years from now you will be more disappointed by the things you didn't do than by the ones you did. So throw off the bowlines, sail away from the safe harbor. Catch the trade winds in your sails. Explore. Dream. — Mark Twain