You can either copy and paste a pic using the Image tab or copy and paste a URL to an image using the URL tab. It works the same as a spoiler. Or do what Pix suggested. But you don't have to have a picture if you don't want to. A description would be fine. And yes, you can use anime.
I'm never what I like I'm double sided And I just can't hide I kind of like it When I make you cry 'Cause I'm twisted up, twisted up Inside
Hey Pixistix how about posting on The Stadium with Jesse?
An angel, a knight, a man who will bring light to where there is only darkness, I am the Morning Star, the Bringer of Light, hail to me as I am King Lucifer!
No, it's not that you didn't succeed. You accomplished a lot, but, if you want to touch people, don't concentrate so much on rhyme and metre. Think more about what you want to say instead of how you're saying it. — LCDR Geordi La Forge