An angel, a knight, a man who will bring light to where there is only darkness, I am the Morning Star, the Bringer of Light, hail to me as I am King Lucifer!
Lol. I can understand the word limit because one sentence posts aren't all that helpful but not a lot of people on here can post 250+ almost 3 times a day.
I'm never what I like I'm double sided And I just can't hide I kind of like it When I make you cry 'Cause I'm twisted up, twisted up Inside
I can hit 130 per post at most, but no way I can keep up with 250.
An angel, a knight, a man who will bring light to where there is only darkness, I am the Morning Star, the Bringer of Light, hail to me as I am King Lucifer!
PM sent, if she doesn't reduce it then I'm withdrawing from the SB and deleting the character profile.
An angel, a knight, a man who will bring light to where there is only darkness, I am the Morning Star, the Bringer of Light, hail to me as I am King Lucifer!
My Dad's kind of mad at me so when he comes home, in about ten to fifteen minutes, I might not be able to come on here anymore. So if I don't reply for some reason, that's why.
I'm never what I like I'm double sided And I just can't hide I kind of like it When I make you cry 'Cause I'm twisted up, twisted up Inside
He took away my phone and iPod. The only reason he gave me my laptop back was because I threw a fit and ticked him off even more. The whole story's in my blog.
I'm never what I like I'm double sided And I just can't hide I kind of like it When I make you cry 'Cause I'm twisted up, twisted up Inside
It's crazy how your life can be twisted upside down inside out and around and you can get sushi from safeway still looking like a normal person — starchild314