Lol. My school really is missing out on a bunch of cool things. We don't have spy music or wild wild west music *is reminded of Will Smith's Wild Wild West song and goes searching for it*
I'm never what I like I'm double sided And I just can't hide I kind of like it When I make you cry 'Cause I'm twisted up, twisted up Inside
Thank you. And seriously you guys type fast. Yesterday the DT was at 30 pages, now its at 60!
"The one thing I regret about reading is not being able to live the lifes and adventures of the characters. Maybe that's why I want to write; to create a story that somebody else would want to live."- Me
[while trapped in a bucket of popcorn] You know what the worst part is? It's not even butter. We're gonna be destroyed by... ARTIFICIAL FLAVORING! — Blake Bradley, Power Rangers Ninja Storm