Posting here soon, sound the trumpets The Black Dagger makes her decent on all else.
An angel, a knight, a man who will bring light to where there is only darkness, I am the Morning Star, the Bringer of Light, hail to me as I am King Lucifer!
your awsome rocky! forgive me if theres grammer problems because i dont pay so much attention to grammer...but its homework so i have to....but i dont want to.
Do the people think that they will be left to say, "We believe" and they will not be tried? (29:2)
An angel, a knight, a man who will bring light to where there is only darkness, I am the Morning Star, the Bringer of Light, hail to me as I am King Lucifer!
Lots of times you have to pretend to join a parade in which you're not really interested in order to get where you're going. — Christopher Darlington Morley