An angel, a knight, a man who will bring light to where there is only darkness, I am the Morning Star, the Bringer of Light, hail to me as I am King Lucifer!
I been good at these kind of stories for some reason I don't know why.
An angel, a knight, a man who will bring light to where there is only darkness, I am the Morning Star, the Bringer of Light, hail to me as I am King Lucifer!
Welcome, vampireSenshi!!! I agree, it depends on what it is; macaroni, no, sticky things, no, skittles, yes, anything chocolate, YES!!! Wow, we're awesome at staying on topic, aren't we? And Rutila's backstory is awesomeness.
When I was young, I admired clever people. Now that I am old, I admire kind people. -Abraham Joshua Heschel
'Hush, hush!' I whispered; 'people can have many cousins and of all sorts, Miss Cathy, without being any the worse for it; only they needn't keep their company, if they be disagreeable and bad. — Emily Bronte, Wuthering Heights