An angel, a knight, a man who will bring light to where there is only darkness, I am the Morning Star, the Bringer of Light, hail to me as I am King Lucifer!
An angel, a knight, a man who will bring light to where there is only darkness, I am the Morning Star, the Bringer of Light, hail to me as I am King Lucifer!
Lol. I had a pic of SH, but I lost it... It's on my phone I think...but my phone doesn't cooperate with YWS, sadly. Alex kinda looks like this... Spoiler
What? I haven't heard anything about that, but I guess I don't listen to the news that much. I'm going to have to go in about six minutes. Thanks, Pixie.
When I was young, I admired clever people. Now that I am old, I admire kind people. -Abraham Joshua Heschel
I just write poetry to throw my mean callous heartless exterior into sharp relief. I’m going to throw you off the ship anyway. — Vogon Captain (The Hitchhiker’s Guide to the Galaxy)