An angel, a knight, a man who will bring light to where there is only darkness, I am the Morning Star, the Bringer of Light, hail to me as I am King Lucifer!
I assume I should post eh Upandout? cause I can if needed.
An angel, a knight, a man who will bring light to where there is only darkness, I am the Morning Star, the Bringer of Light, hail to me as I am King Lucifer!
An angel, a knight, a man who will bring light to where there is only darkness, I am the Morning Star, the Bringer of Light, hail to me as I am King Lucifer!
I'll be completely honest this is my first storybook ever, no seriously.
An angel, a knight, a man who will bring light to where there is only darkness, I am the Morning Star, the Bringer of Light, hail to me as I am King Lucifer!
That's fine. Lol. I love storybooks. This is the third that I've made, but I've been in a few others. It's really fun to have someone else add something into the mix and have the opportunity to turn things around.
I'm never what I like I'm double sided And I just can't hide I kind of like it When I make you cry 'Cause I'm twisted up, twisted up Inside
Yea even tho my Role Playing as my character's is extremely good I haven't been in one until now besides this SB slightly reminds me of The Hunger Games.
An angel, a knight, a man who will bring light to where there is only darkness, I am the Morning Star, the Bringer of Light, hail to me as I am King Lucifer!
I can see how it reminds people of the Hunger Games. i didn't intend it - the idea came to me randomly a few months ago - but I get it. I tried to tie it back more to Roman gladiator battles instead though, differing the two.
I'm never what I like I'm double sided And I just can't hide I kind of like it When I make you cry 'Cause I'm twisted up, twisted up Inside
I promise bloody kills to keep the gore fans pleased.
An angel, a knight, a man who will bring light to where there is only darkness, I am the Morning Star, the Bringer of Light, hail to me as I am King Lucifer!
An arrow can only be shot by pulling it backwards. So when life is dragging you back with difficulties, it means that life's going to launch you into something great, so just focus and keep aiming. — Unknown