Is it odd that I'm watching Peter Pan right now, to prepare for this? If it is, I don't want to be normal! Why does the line, in the 2003 version "To live would be an awefully big adventure." make me cry like a baby?
Open the gates and seize the day! Don't be afraid and don't delay.
To die would be an awfully big adventure.
I fart in your general direction. Your mother was a hamster and your father smelt of elderberries!
This is going to be a great Story Book, I can tell. Can't wait.
"You may not be educated well in the areas of etiquette and the like as a princess, but you do throw some bashing good parties!" Not all princesses are pink sparkles. Exhibit A
The most important thing is to preserve the world we live in. Unless people understand and learn about our world, habitats, and animals, they won't understand that if we don't protect those habitats, we'll eventually destroy ourselves. — Jack Hanna