Could someone in the Resistance be so kind as to have a talk with Liam? I need someone to mention him so I could jump in. I can't seem to find the right moment to make my post, so I could use a little bit of a push.
Look down and show some mercy if you can. Look down, look down, upon your fellow man.
I can't get in the chat room until I get a PM from an administrator. It's been almost a month since I last been in the chat room, but don't ask why I can't get in right now. It's kind of...convidential business right now.
Look down and show some mercy if you can. Look down, look down, upon your fellow man.
He began to wonder why he had felt uneasy at all. It was like a man wondering in broad daylight why a dream had appeared so terrible to him at night. — Chinua Achebe, Things Fall Apart