Um... my character is a bit lost, actually he's in a disguise. So he's still in the hospital waiting to escape and I'm just wondering where are the others?
"Life is a poem keep it in the present tense."-Sherrel Wigal
Well, Yurii, I think someonshould notice his abscence and go back for him, or have him wandering around and recognize one of us on the street, have him follow Skizz home. Puzzle, you can just find a place in the house, that's where everyone is.
One thing, should there be a post limit in a day? It seems like I wake up and see same people posting in a page, so it gets hard for me to keep up. (no offence though)
Timezone is one factor.
"Life is a poem keep it in the present tense."-Sherrel Wigal
Oh, Brightlord Tumul! How unexpected it is to see you standing there! I didn't mean to insult your stupidity. Really, it's quite spectacular and worthy of much praise. — Wit (The Way of Kings by Brandon Sanderson)