Hmm... orr, Connor, being part of the in-crowd and all, could start it, and invite everyone, and his cousins can bring everything like the drugs and booze(:
Oh, the tiger will love you. There is no sincerer love than the love of food. George Bernard Shaw
Well there's a teacher assigned to each dorm (probably sleeping nearby] so if they get really noisy he could just turn up and be like Another suggestion is that one of the characters is jealous and tells. Could easily be a mixture of both.
Elizabeth: "There will come a moment when you will have a chance to show it. To do the right thing." Jack: "I love those moments. I like to wave at them as they pass by."
You know that place between sleep and awake, that place where you still remember dreaming? That’s where I’ll always love you. That’s where I’ll be waiting. — J.M. Barrie, Peter Pan