Hello! It appears so! Sorry I took so long to reply; I've been on vacation.
"The Imperial need for control is so desperate because it is so unnatural. Tyranny requires constant effort. It breaks, it leaks. Authority is brittle. Oppression is the mask of fear. Remember that." -Karis Nemik
As it happens I am also still on my vacation. I don't have any idea at this moment as I'm about to go to sleep, but I'll try to think of some in the morning! How about you?
"The Imperial need for control is so desperate because it is so unnatural. Tyranny requires constant effort. It breaks, it leaks. Authority is brittle. Oppression is the mask of fear. Remember that." -Karis Nemik
"The Imperial need for control is so desperate because it is so unnatural. Tyranny requires constant effort. It breaks, it leaks. Authority is brittle. Oppression is the mask of fear. Remember that." -Karis Nemik
I think I'll do the latter as well, then. I'll need a couple days to come up with a character. Will you be dming or will I?
"The Imperial need for control is so desperate because it is so unnatural. Tyranny requires constant effort. It breaks, it leaks. Authority is brittle. Oppression is the mask of fear. Remember that." -Karis Nemik
I'm DMing in my other RP group, so would you mind taking this one?
"The Imperial need for control is so desperate because it is so unnatural. Tyranny requires constant effort. It breaks, it leaks. Authority is brittle. Oppression is the mask of fear. Remember that." -Karis Nemik
Right. Organizing plot, creating setting, stuff like that. It can be complicated or easy depending on your preference.
"The Imperial need for control is so desperate because it is so unnatural. Tyranny requires constant effort. It breaks, it leaks. Authority is brittle. Oppression is the mask of fear. Remember that." -Karis Nemik
Ohhhh, ok! Alright, I have a few ideas for apocalypse starters. A nuclear bomb, zombie apocalypse, some sort of monster corruption via bites… which would you prefer?
Do you how do? I use any pronouns :) Get in losers, we're going napping
I love nuclear apocalypses because of how quiet it seems afterward. There's something so eerie about it. How about you? Any preference?
"The Imperial need for control is so desperate because it is so unnatural. Tyranny requires constant effort. It breaks, it leaks. Authority is brittle. Oppression is the mask of fear. Remember that." -Karis Nemik