Menu
Desktop site
Home
Games
All Literary
Clubs
Events
Forums
Green Room
Poetry
Prose
Roleplays
Sign in
Username or E-mail:
Password:
Remember Me
Forgot your password?
Register
Sign in
Register
Username or E-mail:
Password:
Remember Me
Forget your password?
Young Writers Society
Home
Games
All Literary
Clubs
Events
Forums
Green Room
Poetry
Prose
Roleplays
Home
Roleplay Main
Roleplays
Archive
OOC Archive
Group 1 [OOC]
3 posts
MailicedeNamedy
Gender
Points
0
Reviews
1232
Mon Aug 02, 2021 8:48 am
MailicedeNamedy
says...
·
Mon Aug 02, 2021 8:48 am
SoullessGinger
@SoullessGinger
@LittleLee
Welcome to the second pairing!
Reality is a prison and time is its guard
I´m just a random girl with gentle manners
Every bad voice in your head was once outside
LittleLee
Gender
Points
18464
Reviews
278
Mon Aug 02, 2021 1:52 pm
LittleLee
says...
·
Mon Aug 02, 2021 1:52 pm
MailicedeNamedy
Heyyyy!
"I believe a man does what he can until his destiny is revealed to him."
MailicedeNamedy
Gender
Points
0
Reviews
1232
Tue Aug 03, 2021 12:00 pm
MailicedeNamedy
says...
·
Tue Aug 03, 2021 12:00 pm
So, where should we start? Any ideas that interest you, that we can do something with?
I totally forgot to tag you here. Sorry.
@LittleLee
@SoullessGinger
Reality is a prison and time is its guard
I´m just a random girl with gentle manners
Every bad voice in your head was once outside
Sign In
Register
Don't be sad bc sad backwards is das and das not good
— LadyMysterio