also *pokes @JasmineFelicia and @Corvid* do you guys think you'll be able to squeeze in any posts this week? i know it do be tricky w/holidays if you're celebrating
I loved your post sound! Levi and Bo haven't talked much, so that was nice to read. I'm dropping off some stuff to donate and then going to a friend's house today, so I won't be able to post until later.
Oh, also, sound, towards the end of your post (the big dialogue paragraph) you say 'stay in 1943 Oregon' instead of Oklahoma.
I loved your post, sound! I can try to get a shortish post out tonight, but I'm not sure if I can. Since tomorrow's the last day, we should post a lot tomorrow, if we have the time.
@Corvid and @JasmineFelicia, will you guys have time to post? I think you need to post this week to win the individual prizes.
I should be able to get another post or two up tomorrow but I'm not sure how many ;-; I'm sorry this week has really worn me out and I'm running on steam
WE HAVE WRITTEN 6,416 WORDS SO FAR THO AS OF YOUR LAST POST!
Turn your demons into art, your shadow into a friend, your fear into fuel, your failures into teachers, your weaknesses into reasons to keep fighting. Don’t waste your pain. Recycle your heart. — Andréa Balt