the heroes of the shadows DT

485 posts1 ... 29, 30, 31, 32, 33
User avatar
Gender Male
Points 131
Reviews 40
I can try! :) Send me the deets on Carlos so I can refresh my memory.
Someone needs to make Captain Cold a fursona.




User avatar
Gender Female
Points 529
Reviews 45
Back early and ready to go! @HazleGrace16, how goes it on the post?




User avatar
Gender Male
Points 131
Reviews 40
I am so sorry that I haven't been able to post... I have busy.
Someone needs to make Captain Cold a fursona.




User avatar
Gender Female
Points 529
Reviews 45
No problem! We are still waiting on a post from @HazelGrace16, but if you have an idea you can totally go ahead




User avatar
Gender Female
Points 529
Reviews 45



Life, although it may only be an accumulation of anguish, is dear to me, and I will defend it.
— Mary Shelley, Frankenstein