@TheFantasy14 Mourdica could certainly have a big role to play in the near future if you wanted to I'm sure that a little family drama would also spice things up
John 14:27 Peace I leave with you; my peace I give you. I do not give to you as the world gives. Do not let your hearts be troubled and do not be afraid.
John 14:27 Peace I leave with you; my peace I give you. I do not give to you as the world gives. Do not let your hearts be troubled and do not be afraid.
@TheFantasy14, @Deskro (if you're still playing), the last post I started writing (it's still in my drafts!!!) involved one of your characters. May I show you the draft before I post it?
For according to the trollish philosopher Plateau, "if you wants to understan' an enemy, you gotta walk a mile in his shoes. Den, if he's still your enemy, at least you're a mile away and he's got no shoes." — A Blink of the Screen by Terry Pratchett