Just a heads up you guys, anyone who wants to put Isabelle in their posts I just want you guys to know for awhile she is gonna act a little crazy. After all she just lost her baby... I feel so bad for her I really do. She will probably mention the dream she had about her baby as well.
Hi everyone, if you guys have a problem with what I am posting at least tell me so we can work something out. I'm not making rash decisions and I haven't even included anyone in my posts but my characters and maybe Philip and Jules oh and one time with Paul. I didn't know it was such a big deal....
I'm kind of disappointed that no one tried to talk to me about if they weren't okay with me putting their charries in my post.
For according to the trollish philosopher Plateau, "if you wants to understan' an enemy, you gotta walk a mile in his shoes. Den, if he's still your enemy, at least you're a mile away and he's got no shoes." — A Blink of the Screen by Terry Pratchett