You are like a blacksmith's hammer, you always forge people's happiness until the coal heating up the forge turns to ash. Then you just refuel it and start over. -Persistence (2015)
You have so much potential and love bursting in you. -Omnom
Within the SB, feel free to kill and add characters as you please. We can pick up refugees or children. *shrugs* I might even open slots later on for some Volcanic Mountain Dwellers to join in (and then you get magicks!).
Alright, Skircen is submitted! He's a male Forrest dweller who isn't much for words or loyalty, but he packs a punch! XD lemme know if I need to change anything
Dorian, are you the one adding all the spices to our food? Of course I am. Why? Because frankly the food here tastes like poorly cooked sawdust. It genuinely tastes how Solas looks.
Forget ragebaiting. What about happybaiting. Purposely mentioning things that my friends like to make them happy and joyous. What about that, huh — GengarTheGhost