We will begin this Thursday!! Fanty and I have the basic plot down, so the first couple weeks of us writing will be about the going on at camp, perhaps a game of capture the flag. Than, the story shall commence. Mwahahaha
Hello guys! I'm NympheaLily and I'm sooo excited for this storybook. I read through all of your guys' characters' descriptions and I'm so excited to be working with you all! Can't wait to start! Ciao! ~NympheaLily
*Make sure if your character is new to camp, do these as assumed first impressions. If they aren't, take into account that you have known some of these people a long time. Newbies also need first impression descriptions. If you want to leave out someone, or not do this at all no one will hate you! Also be open to changes if someone doesn't like how their character is perceived!*
There are some things you can't share without ending up liking each other, and knocking out a twelve-foot mountain troll is one of them. — J.K. Rowling