Agh. Sorry I've been so absent, life has been crazy and mean to me. I will have time at... the end of June, so... be patient, I guess, and have fun with Cora in the meantime.
Let the blood pour down in rivers as the world burns.
Hey guys. Anyone who wants to do posts for my charries go ahead. I'm trying to get a place prepared to move into so it might be a while until I get a chance to post again. @mcleo1 I give you free reign over both my characters hon. Especially Trixie. Just stick to what I've put down for their personality types please. Sorry to be a pain. And if any of you want to reach me but I'm not online pm me about it and I'll give you my email. I won't be able to reply until night data kicks in.
May The Blood of my Enemies Flow Like Rivers to the Sea
To have more, you have to become more. Don't wish it was easier - wish you were better. For things to change, you have to change, and for things to get better, you have to get better. — Jim Rohn