Sorry. But I am really confused. This is my first time on this website and I am clueless about how to this even if I really want to do stuff like this.
@AlexiaWolfe2020 It's fine, I was like that to. Some books are closed for members, some you need to be invited to but currently this Storybook is open for members. On the page there is a list of characters on the right, you press create character. Theres also a form though to fill out for your character. A picture isn't mandatory. Feel free to as anymore questions if you want to.
Swimming in murky water is one of the more interesting things in life.
"I wish we could all get along like we used to in middle school... I wish I could bake a cake filled with rainbows and smiles and everyone would eat and be happy..." — Unnamed Girl from "Mean Girls"