'We Walk These Worlds Alone' DT

52 posts1, 2, 3, 4
User avatar
Gender Female
Points 25891
Reviews 279
I'll have my post written by the end of today.. maybe?
You are like a blacksmith's hammer, you always forge people's happiness until the coal heating up the forge turns to ash. Then you just refuel it and start over. -Persistence (2015)

You have so much potential and love bursting in you. -Omnom




User avatar
Gender Female
Points 525
Reviews 15
Would you possibly allow a royal type colony on one of the planets?
"Sometimes it is the people who no one imagines anything of who do the things that no one can imagine" - The Imitation Game




User avatar
Gender Female
Points 25891
Reviews 279
I posted! Let me know if I should change anything in it!
You are like a blacksmith's hammer, you always forge people's happiness until the coal heating up the forge turns to ash. Then you just refuel it and start over. -Persistence (2015)

You have so much potential and love bursting in you. -Omnom




User avatar
Gender Female
Points 210
Reviews 53
So I'm starting to write a new post, and my character went back to the crash site to investigate. @Editor, your character was rescuing people at the crash site, right? I'm thinking, then, that our two characters would likely meet up very shortly. How should we plan to write a (hypothetical, they don't have to meet!) first meeting?
hello there




User avatar
Gender Male
Points 524
Reviews 54
*will post soon if no one else wants to .3.*
I have a license that lets me solve aids - A friend of mine


Here Comes the Birdyyyy ~Poopsie


You gotta have the confidence of a gazelle running through a herd of lions - TK Sharp


I was once Numbers

Now I am Soup




User avatar
Gender Female
Points 25891
Reviews 279
I think you can @15253
You are like a blacksmith's hammer, you always forge people's happiness until the coal heating up the forge turns to ash. Then you just refuel it and start over. -Persistence (2015)

You have so much potential and love bursting in you. -Omnom




User avatar
Gender Male
Points 5915
Reviews 63
I finally managed to finish my character...
:D
Everyone Will Fall.
The Key Is to fall with style.




User avatar
Gender Male
Points 400
Reviews 6
Continue as you please! I've been preoccupied! I do not wish this to die!

@HazelGrace16, perhaps not an established monarchy, but one within the making.




User avatar
Gender Male
Points 524
Reviews 54
I can post again if no one else will
I have a license that lets me solve aids - A friend of mine


Here Comes the Birdyyyy ~Poopsie


You gotta have the confidence of a gazelle running through a herd of lions - TK Sharp


I was once Numbers

Now I am Soup




User avatar
Gender Female
Points 210
Reviews 53
I'm going to post soon, but I was waiting to hear back from @Editor regarding my previous post
hello there




User avatar
Gender Male
Points 524
Reviews 54
Don't worry sir demesne! The SB shall not fall!

o3o7 o3o7 o3o7 o3o7
I have a license that lets me solve aids - A friend of mine


Here Comes the Birdyyyy ~Poopsie


You gotta have the confidence of a gazelle running through a herd of lions - TK Sharp


I was once Numbers

Now I am Soup




User avatar
Gender Male
Points 5915
Reviews 63
My character is still waiting for approval...
D:
I'm so impatient.
Everyone Will Fall.
The Key Is to fall with style.




User avatar
Gender Male
Points 524
Reviews 54
So who's up next? I could go but I want Phoenix to go first :3
I have a license that lets me solve aids - A friend of mine


Here Comes the Birdyyyy ~Poopsie


You gotta have the confidence of a gazelle running through a herd of lions - TK Sharp


I was once Numbers

Now I am Soup




User avatar
Gender Male
Points 5915
Reviews 63
You should go first unless you want to wait six hours for me to come back.
D:
Sorry.
Everyone Will Fall.
The Key Is to fall with style.




User avatar
Gender Male
Points 597
Reviews 7
I know that I'll be posting soon.

@jumpingsheep I didn't get notified that you had tagged me, but I'm up for anything.
ï'ṃ ṡø вøɾεḋ



Russets and tangerine shades of old gold flushing the very outside edge of the senses ... deep shining ochres, burnt umber and parchments of baked earth—reflecting on itself and through itself, filtering the light.
— Guildenstern (Rosencrantz & Guildenstern Are Dead by Tom Stoppard)