Hey guys, sorry I haven't been on. I was inactive for about a month, (if you want details you can see my profile ) I'll go ahead and post though. (Sorry again for holding everyone up!)
Disciple of Christ • Coffee Addict • Poetry Consumer
Hey @SnazzyPencil, Opalstar is a she-cat XP could you please edit your post to female pronouns?
@DamienCyfer you're up! I was hoping to have Thornclaw have a meeting of Briarheart's supporters, but since Cloudpaw supports Opalstar, maybe you could write a scene of Cloudpaw's medicine training or something. You could mention Thornclaw taking a bunch of cats off to a quiet corner if you like.
What fools these mortals be! William Shakespeare A Midsummer Night's Dream
Who cares if one more light goes out? Well I do. Linkin Park One More Light
Hmm yeah. perhaps I should have Cloudpaw be doing some Medicinne training, and then as the medicine cat leaves for a minute, he notices the Thornpaw gathering?
“To gain your own voice, you have to forget about having it heard.” —Allen Ginsberg, WD
I like nonsense, it wakes up the brain cells. Fantasy is a necessary ingredient in living, it's a way of looking at life through the wrong end of a telescope. Which is what I do, and that enables you to laugh at life's realities. — Dr. Seuss