Right on all of them except one. The Guardian of the Dragon Plate. But all the others are spot on. (Just try and guess who the Dragon Plate guardian is. You'll never figure it out.)
Well, it can't be a Legendary, so it isn't Rayquaza, Latios or Latias, and since you said I'll never figure it out, it isn't Salamence either. The only other Mega Dragons are Sceptile, Altaria, and Ampharos - the first is a starter, so he's out (besides, you didn't use Mudkip or Blaziken, so why would you use him?), and the second is the one I would choose, so it must be Ampharos.
But the Fruit of the Spirit is love, joy, peace, longsuffering, gentleness, goodness, faith, meekness, temperance: against such there is no law. — Paul the Apostle
Winter is inevitable. Spring will return eventually, and AstralHunter with it.
Actually, @15253, I already mentioned Garchomp. In fact, I mentioned him first. (It's on the previous page.)
I wanted to say something else as well, but I can't remember... when I do, I'll post it here.
But the Fruit of the Spirit is love, joy, peace, longsuffering, gentleness, goodness, faith, meekness, temperance: against such there is no law. — Paul the Apostle
Winter is inevitable. Spring will return eventually, and AstralHunter with it.
I just remembered the other thing! Since we're posting themes and stuff now, I have several excellent battle themes, so I shall post them whenever the opportunity arises.
But the Fruit of the Spirit is love, joy, peace, longsuffering, gentleness, goodness, faith, meekness, temperance: against such there is no law. — Paul the Apostle
Winter is inevitable. Spring will return eventually, and AstralHunter with it.
The most important service rendered by the press and the magazines is that of educating people to approach printed matter with distrust. — Samuel Butler