also! I'm giving you all a week to respond to me, either here or in pm, confirming the fact you're still in this. If I get no reply, your characters will be forgotten/brutally murdered as required
I'm still in, I like Hermina besides she's the first time I'm doing an archer/thief character.
An angel, a knight, a man who will bring light to where there is only darkness, I am the Morning Star, the Bringer of Light, hail to me as I am King Lucifer!
a newsletter wouldn't change things, I think. I'll send one out anyway.
And yes, there are definitely plans. I'll make a post next, and after that you guys will be up on the surface. There, Diesus will suggest they make their way to his hometown. Things will happen from there.
In short, Mrs. Pontellier was beginning to realize her position in the universe as a human being, and to recognize her relations as an individual to the world within and about her. — Kate Chopin, The Awakening