Flames of Darkness DT

177 posts1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8 ... 12
User avatar
Gender Female
Points 2179
Reviews 43
And the gauntlet has been throwneth down!!
"What is dead my never die, but rises again, larger and stronger..."

*Ride like Lightening, crash like Thunder*


"Ask me no questions, and I'll tell you no lies..."




User avatar
Gender Other
Points 6395
Reviews 60
I'm going to make my post as soon as I get home from chess club ^~^

Edit: That didn't end up happening d:
This account proudly supports lgbt* rights.




User avatar
Gender Other
Points 3330
Reviews 938
*pokes* Someone else should post too.

"u and rina are systematically watering down the grammar of yws" - Atticus
"From the fish mother to the fish death god." - lehmanf
"A fish stole my identity. I blame shady" - Omni
[they/he]




User avatar
Gender Other
Points 6496
Reviews 399
I will soon.

︵‿︵‿୨ ♡ OwO ♡ ୧‿︵‿︵


sass levels loading


[he/him]




Random avatar
Gender Female
Points 3068
Reviews 161
I was planning on waiting until my king posts, so I can get a better feel of what's currently going on.
This account proudly supports lgbt* rights.




User avatar
Gender Female
Points 2179
Reviews 43
I've been trying to figure what to post, or I would have already done so. I'm a tad bit flabbergasted at the moment >.>
"What is dead my never die, but rises again, larger and stronger..."

*Ride like Lightening, crash like Thunder*


"Ask me no questions, and I'll tell you no lies..."




User avatar
Gender nonbinary
Points 4007
Reviews 117
Oh your king, that'd be me.

I'll post tomorrow. Or maybe tonight if I decide to not sleep xD
• previously ChildOfNowhere
- they/them -
literary fantasy with a fairytale flavour




User avatar
Gender Other
Points 3330
Reviews 938
Sleep is overrated. You should post tonight, Ri. *nods* And Balik should post, too, @megsug

"u and rina are systematically watering down the grammar of yws" - Atticus
"From the fish mother to the fish death god." - lehmanf
"A fish stole my identity. I blame shady" - Omni
[they/he]




User avatar
Gender Female
Points 2179
Reviews 43
@AriaAdams Did you get my PM? I don't remember if you ever answered me or not >.>
"What is dead my never die, but rises again, larger and stronger..."

*Ride like Lightening, crash like Thunder*


"Ask me no questions, and I'll tell you no lies..."




User avatar
Gender Female
Points 12208
Reviews 463




User avatar
Gender Other
Points 6395
Reviews 60
This'll be my first ever SB post. I'm nervous D:
This account proudly supports lgbt* rights.




User avatar
Gender Other
Points 6496
Reviews 399
Ah, don't be ;) you'll be great!

︵‿︵‿୨ ♡ OwO ♡ ୧‿︵‿︵


sass levels loading


[he/him]




Random avatar
Gender Female
Points 3068
Reviews 161
We all had to start somewhere, elves!
This account proudly supports lgbt* rights.




User avatar
Gender nonbinary
Points 4007
Reviews 117
Writing first post can be so scary xD I've never even RPed anywhere before I got here, and then I was also supposed to *collaborate*!?

Griff might remember. Little Aria was all like "What if I do something wrong what if they get mad at me what if I mess up I don't know how to do this I shouldn't but I'm really curious but WHAT IF"
>.>
<.<
>.>
• previously ChildOfNowhere
- they/them -
literary fantasy with a fairytale flavour




Random avatar
Gender Female
Points 3068
Reviews 161
Well, Aria might remember my first post. My first storybook character was such a Mary Sue!

In a year you'll probably be advising scared newbies too :D
This account proudly supports lgbt* rights.



You walk into this room at your own risk, because it leads to the future, not a future that will be but one that might be. This is not a new world, it is simply an extension of what began in the old one. It has patterned itself after every dictator who has ever planted the ripping imprint of a boot on the pages of history since the beginning of time. It has refinements, technological advances, and a more sophisticated approach to the destruction of human freedom. But like every one of the super states that preceded it, it has one iron rule: logic is an enemy and truth is a menace.
— Rod Serling