Hogwarts DT

40 posts1, 2, 3
User avatar
Gender Female
Points 240
Reviews 17
Yeah, sorry about that kat. I have a lot of stuff to do, including owning my own forums (this and this.) I will do it today though!
Oh, I'm such a fool! I can't be free!
No escape from the storm inside of me!
I can’t control the curse!
Please, you’ll only make it worse!
There’s so much fear! You’re not safe here!




User avatar
Gender Female
Points 229
Reviews 9
I'm just waiting on the last two characters before we begin! :) If you really don't have the time to make your characters can you say so we can begin.
Mew ฅ(⌯͒• ɪ •⌯͒)ฅ❣




User avatar
Gender Male
Points 13351
Reviews 433
*Hops up and down impatiently*
You haven't put me in the character posts list. :-)
Do you mind if I do a little promoting for you?
You know that studded leather armour in films? Nobody wore that. I mean, how would metal studs improve leather armour?




User avatar
Gender Female
Points 229
Reviews 9
Sure and like I said in May The Odds Be Ever In Your Favour I'm a little preoccupied at the moment turning myself into Elsa.
Mew ฅ(⌯͒• ɪ •⌯͒)ฅ❣




User avatar
Gender Female
Points 230
Reviews 268
Could I join?
"If I look like a monster,' he says roughly, 'then no one will be surprised when I do monstrous things." - A.B. Poranek




User avatar
Gender Female
Points 229
Reviews 9
Sure! :D
Mew ฅ(⌯͒• ɪ •⌯͒)ฅ❣




User avatar
Gender Female
Points 240
Reviews 17
Reserving a slytherin, although I already have a ravenclaw. I'm on my dad's iPad right now, so I will do the profiles when my dad lets me on the laptop.
Oh, I'm such a fool! I can't be free!
No escape from the storm inside of me!
I can’t control the curse!
Please, you’ll only make it worse!
There’s so much fear! You’re not safe here!




User avatar
Gender Female
Points 229
Reviews 9
Ok, after that I'll post once I get my new cord for my computer.
Mew ฅ(⌯͒• ɪ •⌯͒)ฅ❣




User avatar
Gender Female
Points 300
Reviews 0
May I join? :3 This looks like fun XD
Lead, kindly Light. . .
Keep Thou my feet; I do not ask to see
The distant scene; one step enough for me

(*Was previously KatKage. Sorry for not saying earlier! ''X3*)

~*~ Love is the Answer ~*~




User avatar
Gender Female
Points 229
Reviews 9
Sure!
Mew ฅ(⌯͒• ɪ •⌯͒)ฅ❣




User avatar
Gender Female
Points 300
Reviews 0
Yay!! XD XD XD XD XD Thank you! XD

I hope it's ok if I kinda sorta have two characters ':3 (Well, 4 technically, but 2 are kinda just minor characters that are so closely attached to one of my main ones that they practically demanded that I draw up a tiny character sheet for them <u>'' (The two minor characters are twins, so I put them on one <u>' I hope that's ok <u>'') I'll mainly only be writing for the main two though :3)

I'll put them up as quickly as I can :3 XD (I'll hold off on the minor character sheet, incase you don't want me too, which I totally understand 'X3 *Can always just use it for personal reference X3*)
Lead, kindly Light. . .
Keep Thou my feet; I do not ask to see
The distant scene; one step enough for me

(*Was previously KatKage. Sorry for not saying earlier! ''X3*)

~*~ Love is the Answer ~*~




User avatar
Gender Female
Points 229
Reviews 9
Two is fine, but you can make the minor character, just put (Minor) As a part of the name
Thanks!
Mew ฅ(⌯͒• ɪ •⌯͒)ฅ❣




User avatar
Gender Male
Points 13351
Reviews 433
*pokes storybook*
You know that studded leather armour in films? Nobody wore that. I mean, how would metal studs improve leather armour?




User avatar
Gender Female
Points 240
Reviews 17
Hehe. Yeah, we're moving. Slowly.. but surely.
Oh, I'm such a fool! I can't be free!
No escape from the storm inside of me!
I can’t control the curse!
Please, you’ll only make it worse!
There’s so much fear! You’re not safe here!




User avatar
Gender Female
Points 229
Reviews 9
Yeah I've mostly stopped coming on here so, that's one reason. Most of that reason is history, stupid history
Mew ฅ(⌯͒• ɪ •⌯͒)ฅ❣



Twenty years from now you will be more disappointed by the things you didn't do than by the ones you did. So throw off the bowlines, sail away from the safe harbor. Catch the trade winds in your sails. Explore. Dream.
— Mark Twain