Oh, I'm such a fool! I can't be free! No escape from the storm inside of me! I can’t control the curse! Please, you’ll only make it worse! There’s so much fear! You’re not safe here!
For the sake of @maleficent, who wasn't notice, what do you think of making a district 13 for this hunger games? Seeing that its a hunger games that didn't exist anyway!
Oh, I'm such a fool! I can't be free! No escape from the storm inside of me! I can’t control the curse! Please, you’ll only make it worse! There’s so much fear! You’re not safe here!
Oh, I'm such a fool! I can't be free! No escape from the storm inside of me! I can’t control the curse! Please, you’ll only make it worse! There’s so much fear! You’re not safe here!
Education is education. We should learn everything and then choose which path to follow. Education is neither Eastern or Western; it is human. — Malala