Okay I would like to discuss relationships with laya. Friends? Enemies? Possible crushes? Please let me know through here or PM if you want it to be a surprise! =) thanks!
Well Panda I think we'd all have to agree on a turning rate. Say, how long does it usually take to change when a person gets bitten? If your character is infected then they won't be lasting very long now will they?
Are we going by "The Walking Dead" change rate or more like "World War Z"?
Well I was hoping my character doesn't ever fully change. Or maybe she didn't really get bitten but maybe got some kind of death threatening illness with the symptoms of changing into them? If that makes sense and is possible.
May you never steal, lie, or cheat. But if you must steal, then steal away my sorrows. And if you must lie, then lie with me all the nights of your life. And if you must cheat, then please, cheat death. — An Unknown Bride, Leap Year