Kanome wrote:It does sound weird.. maybe the actual teacher is sick all the time or something so they built a robot in their place >.>
"sick"
aka
"infected"
Oh, I'm such a fool! I can't be free! No escape from the storm inside of me! I can’t control the curse! Please, you’ll only make it worse! There’s so much fear! You’re not safe here!
I'm starting off with Tazmin's past. It makes me cry
Oh, I'm such a fool! I can't be free! No escape from the storm inside of me! I can’t control the curse! Please, you’ll only make it worse! There’s so much fear! You’re not safe here!
Lol, Tazmin hasn't looked in a mirror or talked for nine years. I think someone will have to talk to her about puberty..
Oh, I'm such a fool! I can't be free! No escape from the storm inside of me! I can’t control the curse! Please, you’ll only make it worse! There’s so much fear! You’re not safe here!
Sitting outside a high school with a survival kit until you're old enough :3
Oh, I'm such a fool! I can't be free! No escape from the storm inside of me! I can’t control the curse! Please, you’ll only make it worse! There’s so much fear! You’re not safe here!
Anyways, I have bad news. Check my profile to see it
Oh, I'm such a fool! I can't be free! No escape from the storm inside of me! I can’t control the curse! Please, you’ll only make it worse! There’s so much fear! You’re not safe here!
Some people are hourglass shaped, some people are apple shaped, some people are pear shaped, some people are even bean pole shaped, but if we’re not careful we all become banana shaped. This is your gentle posture reminder. — Ranger