So I haven't checked YWS in a while, but I've been really anxious for this to get started up again. If you guys will, I would appreciate it if you posted soon please (if you're still interested, that is. If not then let me know.)
Hakuna Matata <3 RIP to all my friends who didn’t make it.
Alright, so I expect everyone who is staying in this to post at least once by Monday. If you cannot, then let me know and we'll figure out a way to bring you in until you can post something.
Hakuna Matata <3 RIP to all my friends who didn’t make it.
Dorian, are you the one adding all the spices to our food? Of course I am. Why? Because frankly the food here tastes like poorly cooked sawdust. It genuinely tastes how Solas looks.
And Can I post my character's part even though her profile hasn't been approved???
Dorian, are you the one adding all the spices to our food? Of course I am. Why? Because frankly the food here tastes like poorly cooked sawdust. It genuinely tastes how Solas looks.
I have a feeling this SB isn't going to continue ...
Dorian, are you the one adding all the spices to our food? Of course I am. Why? Because frankly the food here tastes like poorly cooked sawdust. It genuinely tastes how Solas looks.
Education is education. We should learn everything and then choose which path to follow. Education is neither Eastern or Western; it is human. — Malala