Slavery or Freedom? DT

103 posts1 ... 3, 4, 5, 6, 7
User avatar
Gender Female
Points 3435
Reviews 125
Oh no. xD
All you need is faith, trust, and a little bit of pixie-dust!




User avatar
Gender Male
Points 240
Reviews 44
Aww why not? He tries so hard :P
Save time... see it my way.

"During high school, I played junior hockey and still hold two league records: most time spent in the penalty box; and I was the only guy to ever take off his skate and try to stab somebody."
-Happy Gilmore




User avatar
Gender Female
Points 3435
Reviews 125
I meant oh no as "oh no this is gonna blow the whole intire world up". Lol.
All you need is faith, trust, and a little bit of pixie-dust!




User avatar
Gender Female
Points 350
Reviews 187
Sammy, it is! XD

Too determined. ;) But guys, its time we start some action now. So then we can include everyone. What say, you all? ^^
I like nonsense, it wakes up the brain cells. Fantasy is a necessary ingredient in living.


New to YWS? We'll help you out! <3'




User avatar
Gender Female
Points 3435
Reviews 125
Yeah, that's why I'm saying after you post we'll get going on the escaping part. :3

I think they should start with the plans, descussing everything.
All you need is faith, trust, and a little bit of pixie-dust!




User avatar
Gender Female
Points 8976
Reviews 983
How are we going to escape, though? I'm pretty confused about that. And where will we go?
“I can't go back to yesterday because I was a different person then."
- Lewis Carroll




User avatar
Gender Female
Points 3435
Reviews 125
Psh, we decide if we escape or not. xD

And they'd go to another country, preventing their older than they really are, and then get out of whatever they had to do.
All you need is faith, trust, and a little bit of pixie-dust!




User avatar
Gender Female
Points 8976
Reviews 983
Where is this set? I was thinking, a deserted and isolated part of the country, right? So no one can find them. What state is this?

'Cause I was thinking they could all escape to California, where Val's grandma lives, and she could help them all escape to Canada or something. <_<
“I can't go back to yesterday because I was a different person then."
- Lewis Carroll




User avatar
Gender Male
Points 240
Reviews 44
Ignorance wrote:Where is this set? I was thinking, a deserted and isolated part of the country, right? So no one can find them. What state is this?

'Cause I was thinking they could all escape to California, where Val's grandma lives, and she could help them all escape to Canada or something. <_<


I'm pretty sure this takes place in Canada.
Save time... see it my way.

"During high school, I played junior hockey and still hold two league records: most time spent in the penalty box; and I was the only guy to ever take off his skate and try to stab somebody."
-Happy Gilmore




User avatar
Gender Female
Points 3435
Reviews 125
This takes place in Canada. Lol.
All you need is faith, trust, and a little bit of pixie-dust!




User avatar
Gender Female
Points 8976
Reviews 983
Okay, then they escape to the U.S. <_<
“I can't go back to yesterday because I was a different person then."
- Lewis Carroll




User avatar
Gender Female
Points 3435
Reviews 125
Yes. xD
All you need is faith, trust, and a little bit of pixie-dust!




User avatar
Gender Female
Points 8976
Reviews 983
Heh, Fem changed his avvie. XD
“I can't go back to yesterday because I was a different person then."
- Lewis Carroll




User avatar
Gender Female
Points 3435
Reviews 125
I saw. :3
All you need is faith, trust, and a little bit of pixie-dust!




User avatar
Gender Male
Points 240
Reviews 44
I didn't want to get confused with littleauthor, so I used my old one. I tried to use one of NPH dancing with Elmo, but it didn't work D:
Save time... see it my way.

"During high school, I played junior hockey and still hold two league records: most time spent in the penalty box; and I was the only guy to ever take off his skate and try to stab somebody."
-Happy Gilmore



Here's to the crazy ones. The misfits. The rebels. The troublemakers. The round pegs in the square holes. The ones who see things differently. They're not fond of rules. And they have no respect for the status quo. You can quote them, disagree with them, glorify or vilify them. About the only thing you can't do is ignore them. Because they change things. They push the human race forward. And while some may see them as the crazy ones, we see genius. Because the people who are crazy enough to think they can change the world, are the ones who do.
— Apple Inc.