Sorry guys, I'm a bit ill right now, so forgive me if I don't post today, but I'll try. We really need to get out of Headquarters so I think we'll only stay in there for one more day. There is a war going on, so the rush can be justified.
I'll be honest, I had to look up dresses for Angel to wear to the Welcoming Ceremony, cause being a guy, I have little to no clue when it comes to such things, we just wear monkey suits.
An angel, a knight, a man who will bring light to where there is only darkness, I am the Morning Star, the Bringer of Light, hail to me as I am King Lucifer!
I blame Little Auther, that's why I mentioned a welcoming ceremony in my post.
An angel, a knight, a man who will bring light to where there is only darkness, I am the Morning Star, the Bringer of Light, hail to me as I am King Lucifer!
Twenty years from now you will be more disappointed by the things you didn't do than by the ones you did. So throw off the bowlines, sail away from the safe harbor. Catch the trade winds in your sails. Explore. Dream. — Mark Twain