Hey everyone, I posted on the SB and we have officially begun. Please post away and if you haven't sorted out your roommate please get that all together. Thanks
“ You can't control life, [in writing] at least you can control your version.” ―Chuck Palahniuk, Stranger Than Fiction When life gives you lemons, make grape juice, then sit back and let the world wonder how you did it. – Unknown
Ok, so I'm gonna post after Demora. And then I'll be gone on vacation, so I can't guarantee that I'll be on. So if you want to have a conversation with my character or something while I'm gone. Just go along with it, just don't make her do anything big :3
GAH!!!!! This storybook thing is far too addicting! Between this and the Olympics I have been on YWS FOREVER! I have to leave now, preferably before I destroy my iPad going psychotic.
Poems were like people. Some people you got right off the bat. Some people you just don't get - and never would get. — Benjamin Alire Saenz, Aristotle and Dante Discover the Secrets of the Universe