z

Young Writers Society

Help me get a free PSP!

481 Reviews

Reviews: 481
Thu Mar 31, 2005 5:38 am
Bobo says...

Remember that Free iPods thing that everyone thought was a scam but was really legit? Well, I want a PSP, so please help me get one! I'll be willing to fill out an offer for you on anything if you help me out. Thanks!

Don't even bother doing this if you don't have access to a credit card. I doubt any will let you use checks. Too bad...

Hey-

Check out this great site that is giving away totally FREE Sony PSPs!

I've joined and I think you should as well.

It's a completely legitimate offer, and this company has already given away $4 million in FREE stuff!

All you have to do is join, complete an online offer, and refer friends to do the same. That's it!

Here is my referral link. To help me get my Sony PSP, click this exact link to join, or copy and paste it into a browser:
http://www.FreePSPs.com/?r=16818425

By the way, this guy made a guide to it (mostly to get his own PSP), so if you want some tips (it looks like there's even one where you don't need a credit card) go there (icfreepod.drakier.com/sony-free-psp.asp), but please use my referral link so that I can get mine. Thanks to anyone who helps me out; I'll be in your debt forever!
Last edited by Bobo on Thu Mar 31, 2005 5:08 pm, edited 2 times in total.

665 Reviews

Reviews: 665
Thu Mar 31, 2005 7:01 am
Chevy says...

That's what YOU think...
(That's my new saying)

They get you in there making you think you've won something--the PSP, iPod, whatever it is..but in actuality you have to join clubs and stuff that cost money and you have to give out personal information. It's a sad, sad, commentary that they make you waster your time but I've tried it as well, as others...
So please, take my advice.

Don't fall for it.
when there's nowhere to go, it's time to grow up.

481 Reviews

Thu Mar 31, 2005 1:55 pm
Bobo says...

At least one of those offers, though, you can cancel before you have to pay any money. You still have to give out personal information, sure, but it's worth it to me. And I know people who actually collected from these things, so don't tell me they never work.

425 Reviews

Reviews: 425
Fri Apr 01, 2005 4:09 am
Nate says...

Well, I signed up and chose one of the offers (literary guild). I've joined one of those book clubs before and it saved me a lot of money actually; the only reason I cancelled was because I kept on forgetting to send in those slips saying "I don't want this month's book of the month."

481 Reviews

Fri Apr 01, 2005 4:23 am
Bobo says...

Hey, can you get me a credit card? lol, the one that's supposed to not need credit cards is gone now...

425 Reviews

Reviews: 425
Fri Apr 01, 2005 9:36 pm
Nate says...

LOL

I helped you out with the free PSP; nothing more!

Besides, now I'm getting tons of junk mail at the junk e-mail address that I gave.

481 Reviews

Fri Apr 01, 2005 9:39 pm
Bobo says...

Really? I haven't gotten any junk mail. Of course, I didn't sign up for any offers yet, and answered no to everything on the questionnaires, so...

481 Reviews

Tue Apr 05, 2005 4:24 am
Bobo says...

I'm bumping this. It looks like one more person has signed up, but I don't know if they did an offer. That would mean just three more people need to help me! Yay!

You flare, you flicker, you fade... And in the end, all your tomorrows become yesterdays.
— Megatron (Lost Light, by Roberts, Lawrence, Lafuente)