z

Young Writers Society

Stop Pissing Me Off!

594 Reviews

Reviews: 594
Tue Mar 29, 2005 10:18 pm
Crysi says...

Guys, I don't think he cares.

So, Z, apparently you're not hiding your identity then. I wasn't sure. Why go back to BS?
Love and Light

Random avatar

Reviews: 1
Wed Mar 30, 2005 2:42 am
BlueStone says...

Because I might as well start from where I ended... I'm soo pissed of with people these days. It must be because I'm getting stressed with my manuscript and fat presentation. Oh, can you send it to my other address Crysi? Yahoo is not very reliable. I saw that you PMed me, I rarely respond to any PMs... Also my moodish attitude is kinda like how a woman in her period, y'know? They get all moodish and frettish. I think it's a primitive behavioral response of mammals, because they (female) are after all shedding blood too, which attracts predators. So it's only fitting that when a biological being is under stress, that they become feverish. Same is my case... I'm stressed, don't push it. :wink:

-BS

221 Reviews

Reviews: 221
Wed Mar 30, 2005 9:31 am
Elelel says...

I rarely respond to any PMs...

We never would have thought if you hadn't said. :roll: No offense in that, just a joke. Sooo, you're back to your first name? Fair enough, most people from YFW know you by that name anyway (oh the memories). Anyway ... the name just seems suitable for some reason. Refreshing, I think. But it raises the question: What on earth do we call you now? :D
Oh, you're angry! Click your pen.
--Music and Lyrics

594 Reviews

Wed Mar 30, 2005 9:37 am
Crysi says...

BS, of course. :wink:

Ah, no wonder you and I haven't been getting along then. When two "PMS-ish" people come together, it's not a very enjoyable experience.

I think I've learned by now that you never reply to PMs and rarely reply to email. :roll:

And yes, I just forwarded it to your other account. Too lazy to type up a new message or whatever. Good luck with it.
Love and Light

Random avatar

Wed Mar 30, 2005 5:50 pm
BlueStone says...

Hot damn! I was looking at your corrections, you like tearing things apart huh? Those corrections are SOO good! Very well done, I have anothjer one for you... last draft. Thanks! Can you see if Mesh will look at it? Tell her to try to do what you did, you know, the red corrections so I can see it? :wink: :lots_hearts: PMs are too slow...

-BS

488 Reviews

Reviews: 488
Wed Mar 30, 2005 10:38 pm
Meshugenah says...

Or you could just ask me... :roll: I'll see if she'll print it out again for me, ok? and I would ask via PM, but that fuilte, and apparently, the email you have listed on this site doesn't work. And PMs are not slow, if you actually check them *hint, hint*
***Under the Responsibility of S.P.E.W.***
(Sadistic Perplexion of Everyone's Wits)

Medieval Lit! Come here to find out who Chaucer plagiarized and translated - and why and how it worked in the late 1300s.

I <3 Rydia

594 Reviews

Thu Mar 31, 2005 12:09 am
Crysi says...

Lol. It depends on when you want it by.. You didn't send it yet, did you? Grr. I should slap you. Mesh and I are leaving TOMORROW and I don't have time to wait for your next draft. If you manage to get it to me today before.. 5:30 pm my time, I'll do it. You won't get it until Monday the 4th, but I'll do it.

GET IT TO ME ASAP!
Love and Light

Random avatar

Thu Mar 31, 2005 1:30 am
BlueStone says...

Ahhhhh! I can't get it to you, as it's 5:30 right now... Are both of you going at 5:30? Mesh? I could give you the lastest draft, and you you two can look at it together. Damn! this won't work. As I need your revisions before the 4th, as that's the due date... :evil: Why DL now? Aren't I so much more important? 8) I'll have you two look at it later, and hope that it runs smoothly. :roll: Have fun, and thanks by the way! I need to get back to drafting. If you have chance to look at it and somehow get back on before the 4th, then that would be great! Thanks again... Oh and Mesh, do your best, as I have had 3 english teachers look at it. :wink:

-BS

43 Reviews

Reviews: 43
Thu Mar 31, 2005 1:37 am
Nai says...

BlueStone wrote:Aniar, I'm ZZAP... Simple. Easy. Understable. And straightforward.

It doesn't matter, Rohan sucks... As the final blow to the kingdom was the Witch-King.

-BS

Ahh....ZZAP... now I see.
Well i'm still not taking back anything I said...

(sorry i've been gone a couple days)

594 Reviews

Thu Mar 31, 2005 1:39 am
Crysi says...

Well, I'll be up later packing, so you can send it and I'll still take a look at it.. But I don't think I'll be able to get it back to you before the fourth. Unless.. If the third is alright, I get back late the third, so I might be able to send it. I g2g to band practice now, so email me and let me know what's going on.
Love and Light

Random avatar

Thu Mar 31, 2005 1:41 am
BlueStone says...

Okay, the story...

I see the function on the smoothness of my story... Sentence stuctures and the like. Aout the code [1.Nxe5] and all, was that confusing? I will have the publisher move it to the margins so that the reader does not read it as he looks at the story, that's distracting. Oh, love, there are many ways to standardize the Chess Moves, but you were right, I was using that N instead of Kg. When you're in the writing moment, you don't care too much about how it looks, more on just getting your thoughts down. As you could see, it was a draft, and I'm writing constently, lots of the errors you picked up were already found... Still, nice eye though. But the sentence smoothness, the repetive phrases I, nor any teacher has found. :wink: I really like the fact that you used red font to correct my stuff, nice an easy to see... Let's see if Mesh can match it. :!:

-BS

Random avatar

Thu Mar 31, 2005 1:52 am
BlueStone says...

I have like three email carriers, and I don't know which ones your sending to and replying to. too confused and fruzzled. THe "ZZZZ" and all the ending is still under construction. So all the mis matched 12. 13. 14. are all wrong too, as there needs to be another move somewhere in there. But as this draft was a week old, it could have changed... Don't really know as I've done so many. GTG!!!

-BS

594 Reviews

Thu Mar 31, 2005 4:46 am
Crysi says...

Well, I haven't gotten anything yet. Don't know if you sent it or not. Can't be up much later.. Gotta wake up at 4 tomorrow.

EDIT: You're lucky I have to check on something for tomorrow. I really hope you see this before I leave tomorrow (5:30 AM PST; it's 9:20 PM PST now) because I need something to do for the drive down and I need to edit your manuscript lol!

I will check this when I get up (I'll try for 3:45 or 4) and when I'm done with everything, if I get done early. Send it to my Bowserette email, OR my 1samr email (if you know that one). PLEASE! :shock:

EDIT EDIT: It's 3 AM and no manuscript. Why am I up at three? I dunno, couldn't sleep. Gonna check with Mesh to see if you sent it to her.. Gah. Curse you and your manuscript. You're making me obsessed. :P
Love and Light

Random avatar

Thu Mar 31, 2005 4:02 pm
BlueStone says...

Nope... I can't get it to you guys. Manuscripts don't grow on trees, plus I have a fat presentation today that I'm getting ready for. But I did work on it like crazy last night; it's pretty sick... I like it a lot. Have fun at DL, go on that 'It's a small world after All!' and that "puppet with a long nose" ride. Those two were the best...

-BS

594 Reviews

Tue Apr 05, 2005 11:12 pm
Crysi says...

Sorry hon. I totally passed those up. :wink:
Love and Light

*surprised scream* Aaaaah, NaNo!
— spottedpebble