z

Young Writers Society

Last Person to post here wins (12)

179 Reviews

Reviews: 179
Tue Aug 23, 2016 9:39 pm
r4p17 says...

I'd rather be bored than die.
One writer with one imagination makes thousands of new worlds and stories." ~ Anonymous author

75 Reviews

Reviews: 75
Tue Aug 23, 2016 9:43 pm
ChieTheWriter says...

I guess...
Fey he seemed, or the battle-fury of his fathers ran like new fire in his veins, and he was borne up on Snowmane like a god of old, even as Oromë the Great in the battle of the Valar when the world was young. - The Lord of the Rings: Return of the King

179 Reviews

Tue Aug 23, 2016 10:00 pm
r4p17 says...

I'm sleepy.
One writer with one imagination makes thousands of new worlds and stories." ~ Anonymous author

75 Reviews

Tue Aug 23, 2016 10:06 pm
ChieTheWriter says...

Same here. I was under the impression I had to go to school 30 mins later than usual (don't know why) and so I was almost late and it was rush-rush-rush to get there. Now I'm tired.
Fey he seemed, or the battle-fury of his fathers ran like new fire in his veins, and he was borne up on Snowmane like a god of old, even as Oromë the Great in the battle of the Valar when the world was young. - The Lord of the Rings: Return of the King

223 Reviews

Reviews: 223
Tue Aug 23, 2016 10:40 pm
Kelpies says...

We have late start on Wednesdays. Messes with my circadium rythm. (Don't care if spelling was questionable.)
We are who we are, and if someone has a problem with that; that's their problem not ours.
I do believe that insane is the only way to go.

75 Reviews

Tue Aug 23, 2016 11:00 pm
ChieTheWriter says...

School...ugh.

223 Reviews

Tue Aug 23, 2016 11:06 pm
Kelpies says...

Not really. I get to see people cringe at my puns.
We are who we are, and if someone has a problem with that; that's their problem not ours.

179 Reviews

Tue Aug 23, 2016 11:07 pm
r4p17 says...

I had school and then I had a doctor's appointment. Took them at least half an hour to get us out of the waiting room and then the appointment took another twenty or thirty minutes. Then I had to drive through rush hour traffic and it took me forever to get home. So that's why I'm tired. *sigh*

75 Reviews

Tue Aug 23, 2016 11:09 pm
ChieTheWriter says...

Ugh r4. Sorry about the horrid traffic. That stinks.

223 Reviews

Tue Aug 23, 2016 11:14 pm
Kelpies says...

Blech. Not fun.

179 Reviews

Tue Aug 23, 2016 11:22 pm
r4p17 says...

223 Reviews

Tue Aug 23, 2016 11:26 pm
Kelpies says...

I may or may not have actually laughed at that...

75 Reviews

Tue Aug 23, 2016 11:29 pm
ChieTheWriter says...

BAHAHAHA

179 Reviews

Tue Aug 23, 2016 11:30 pm
r4p17 says...

It's hilarious, isn't it.

75 Reviews

Tue Aug 23, 2016 11:32 pm
ChieTheWriter says...

I said so

Hope is being able to see that there is light despite all of the darkness.
— Bishop Desmond Tutu