z

Young Writers Society

Last Person To Post Here Wins (15)

142 Reviews

Reviews: 142
Fri Feb 28, 2020 5:35 pm
View Likes
looseleaf says...

"Uh, yes please!" Lucy said, and a bowl of brownie ice cream appeared in front of her.

461 Reviews

Reviews: 461
Fri Feb 28, 2020 5:51 pm
View Likes
Horisun says...

“You may be enjoying ice cream for now, but this isn’t over!” Horisun says, cartwheeling into a nearby bush.
She/Her

114 Reviews

Reviews: 114
Fri Feb 28, 2020 6:30 pm
View Likes
Necromancer14 says...

Necromancer14 turned to Horisun. "Eat frosting!" he said, pushing a different button this time. A certain sugary substance launched out of some gun turrets at @Horisun. "Hm, it doesn't seem very effective. I should've gone with the icing guns." Then Necromancer14 pulled out his own bowl of ice-cream and ate it. "Moose tracks is the best."
Dumbledore: "Now, it's great that you've been saving the school and all Harry, but unfortunately your grades have been a tad low, and, well... perhaps Gandalf could explain it better... hit it, Gandalf!

Gandalf: "YOU SHALL NOT PASS!"

461 Reviews

Fri Feb 28, 2020 7:10 pm
View Likes
Horisun says...

Horisun laughs evilly. “You think that will stop me? Eat this!” She says, throwing a tomato at @Necromancer14
She/Her

142 Reviews

Fri Feb 28, 2020 8:03 pm
View Likes
looseleaf says...

"Ewwwwww tomatoes!" Lucy ducked behind a table, found an orange, and unpeeled it. She launched it, like a fastball, at @fraey and @Horisun.

415 Reviews

Reviews: 415
Fri Feb 28, 2020 8:10 pm
View Likes
keystrings says...

“Oh no,” Fraey muttered. “I rather like fruit, but not when it’s been thrown at me.”

A hand stretched out to block the orange flying through the air, just big enough to catch the whole fruit.

“What if we didn’t have a food fight?” The question was worded quietly.
name: key/string/perks
pronouns: she/her/hers and they/them/theirs

novel: the clocktower (camp nano apr 24)
poetry: the beauty of the untold (napo 2024)

142 Reviews

453 Reviews

Supporter

Reviews: 453
Fri Feb 28, 2020 8:47 pm
View Likes
Lib says...

"I'll keep my mouth open and cover the rest of me so then I can eat." Liberty grinned. "I'm hungry anyways." she stared at her half-finished hot chocolate and ice-cream and shrugged.

She snapped her fingers again and a huge table, between them was made. @Fraey, @Horisun, and @FlamingPhoenix at one side, and @Necromancer14, Lucy, and Liberty on the other.
*insert quirky signature here*

142 Reviews

Fri Feb 28, 2020 8:50 pm
View Likes
looseleaf says...

"Make me some oranges." Lucy said, and Liberty create twenty peeled oranges and a pitching machine, "Oh, I can work with this."

Lucy loaded the oranges onto the machine and they shot straight at the others.

114 Reviews

Fri Feb 28, 2020 9:43 pm
View Likes
Necromancer14 says...

"OH YEAH!" shouted Necromancer14, as he sat in the seat of the massive ice-cream launcher. "You fight in my house, I get to use all my fancy food-fight equipment!" He launched a car-sized scoop of strawberry at @FlamingPhoenix, @Horisun, and @fraey.

"Hey, @Liberty and Lucy, take my Automatic Burrito 67, it launches burritos at a rate of 300 per second, scattershot style." XD
Dumbledore: "Now, it's great that you've been saving the school and all Harry, but unfortunately your grades have been a tad low, and, well... perhaps Gandalf could explain it better... hit it, Gandalf!

461 Reviews

Fri Feb 28, 2020 9:53 pm
View Likes
Horisun says...

Horisun pulls out a sling shot, loading string beans, and then firing at @Liberty, "Oh, yeah, your all going down!"
She/Her

114 Reviews

Fri Feb 28, 2020 10:05 pm
View Likes
Necromancer14 says...

"Ha! No way is that happening!" scoffed Necromancer14, launching another scoop, this time flavored chocolate.

453 Reviews

Supporter

Reviews: 453
Fri Feb 28, 2020 10:09 pm
Lib says...

Liberty snapped up a pile of tomato cans, and they all opened at once. The sauce army flew over the heads of Horisun, FlamingPhoneix, Lucy, and flipped over so they splattered on them.

"You will never be able to defeat me!!" Liberty exclaimed.

Spoiler! :
Edit: This is what you call over confidence lol
*insert quirky signature here*

142 Reviews

Fri Feb 28, 2020 10:15 pm
View Likes
looseleaf says...

(that gif is just amazing)

Lucy looked down, realizing she had ran out of oranges. Then she had an idea. She zoomed (with her jetpack, of course) home, grabbed Stamps, and arrived back to the castle.

She let the fat little bulldog tumble to fraey, Horison, and FlamingPhoenix and he attacked them with licks and love.

114 Reviews

Fri Feb 28, 2020 10:18 pm
View Likes
Necromancer14 says...

"Ha! Yes, we're gonna win!" shouted Necromancer14.

These were autumn mornings, the time of year when kings of old went forth to conquest; and I, never stirring from my little corner in Calcutta, would let my mind wander over the whole world.
— Rabindranath Tagore, The Cabuliwallah