z

Young Writers Society

last person posts here wins [6]

324 Reviews

Reviews: 324
Tue Jun 10, 2014 2:51 pm
Evander says...

@JamesHunt - Really? *Looks appalled*
Want to talk about your project? Head on over to the Writers Corner! If you have a question about writing, then head on over to Research! Is your question not big enough to warrant its own thread? Ask away in Little Details!

German rat enthusiast.

293 Reviews

Reviews: 293
Tue Jun 10, 2014 2:54 pm
BrumalHunter says...

@RavenMoonStone - Yes, every jester I've ever encountered has either plotted my untimely demise, or used me in some other way to their personal gain. *cringes and hides in a corner at the recollection of such awful memories*
But the Fruit of the Spirit is love, joy, peace, longsuffering, gentleness, goodness, faith, meekness, temperance: against such there is no law.
— Paul the Apostle

Winter is inevitable. Spring will return eventually, and AstralHunter with it.

324 Reviews

Tue Jun 10, 2014 2:57 pm
Evander says...

@JamesHunt -I'm so, so, so, sorry. *Calls off jester* How about I hire a funny author?
Want to talk about your project? Head on over to the Writers Corner! If you have a question about writing, then head on over to Research! Is your question not big enough to warrant its own thread? Ask away in Little Details!

German rat enthusiast.

293 Reviews

Tue Jun 10, 2014 3:17 pm
BrumalHunter says...

@RavenMoonStone - Any source of entertainment other than jesters will work; clowns are wicked too, but not as much.
But the Fruit of the Spirit is love, joy, peace, longsuffering, gentleness, goodness, faith, meekness, temperance: against such there is no law.
— Paul the Apostle

324 Reviews

Tue Jun 10, 2014 3:20 pm
Evander says...

@JamesHunt - *Hires the author* We can play as our characters!

German rat enthusiast.

293 Reviews

Tue Jun 10, 2014 3:23 pm
BrumalHunter says...

@RavenMoonStone - Which ones?
— Paul the Apostle

324 Reviews

Tue Jun 10, 2014 3:29 pm
Evander says...

@JamesHunt - From our book...

German rat enthusiast.

293 Reviews

Tue Jun 10, 2014 3:32 pm
BrumalHunter says...

@RavenMoonStone - Once again, which ones? ;)
— Paul the Apostle

324 Reviews

Tue Jun 10, 2014 3:35 pm
Evander says...

@JamesHunt - You can chose what character you would like to play as. I am playing as my war survivor character.

German rat enthusiast.

110 Reviews

Reviews: 110
Tue Jun 10, 2014 4:02 pm
Zolen says...

RavenMoonStone wrote:@JamesHunt -I'm so, so, so, sorry. *Calls off jester* How about I hire a funny author?

Aw.... *takes off jester hat and exposes crown again* I wanted to trick him into thinking he had magical clothes that only fools can't see.
Self quoting is the key to sounding wise and all knowing.

293 Reviews

Tue Jun 10, 2014 4:05 pm
BrumalHunter says...

Zolen wrote:
RavenMoonStone wrote:@JamesHunt -I'm so, so, so, sorry. *Calls off jester* How about I hire a funny author?

Aw.... *takes off jester hat and exposes crown again* I wanted to trick him into thinking he had magical clothes that only fools can't see.

And that is one of the reasons why I never trust jesters!
Last edited by BrumalHunter on Tue Jun 10, 2014 4:21 pm, edited 1 time in total.
— Paul the Apostle

123 Reviews

Reviews: 123
Tue Jun 10, 2014 4:14 pm
FatCowsSis says...

What did I miss?
What do you call a cow with no legs?
Spoiler! :
Ground Beef

110 Reviews

Reviews: 110
Tue Jun 10, 2014 4:15 pm
Zolen says...

JamesHunt wrote:
Zolen wrote:

Anf that is one of the reasons why I never trust jesters!

What? Rich people spend HOURS going out to buy all those fancy underwear and never show them off! I'm offering a service to the underwear companies. Jesters are the true heros.
Self quoting is the key to sounding wise and all knowing.

324 Reviews

Tue Jun 10, 2014 4:19 pm
Evander says...

What? Rich people spend HOURS going out to buy all those fancy underwear and never show them off! I'm offering a service to the underwear companies. Jesters are the true heros.

What did I start...

German rat enthusiast.

293 Reviews

Tue Jun 10, 2014 4:24 pm
BrumalHunter says...

@RavenMoonStone - I told you! But no, nobody ever listens to my warnings against creating paradoxes... I wonder what someone would think were they to randomly read this... Poor them.
Last edited by BrumalHunter on Tue Jun 10, 2014 4:51 pm, edited 1 time in total.
— Paul the Apostle

I like to create sympathy for my characters, then set the monsters loose.
— Stephen King