z

Young Writers Society

A random fact about yourself

150 Reviews

Reviews: 150
Sun Oct 04, 2009 11:59 pm
irishfire says...

*turns a darker shade of green* I wish I could that with my family! You lucky duck!

And oh my God I LOVE Celtic music too!! Its awesome! :smt005

Hm.... on my ipod I have the entertainer because I love it so much, but I don't think I've ever listened to it fully.
I know that you believe you understand what you think I said, but I'm not sure you realize that what you heard is not what I meant. - Robert McCloskey

Teacher: What do we, in the U.S enjoy from places like Mexico?
Student: Wait, legally?

WARNING: This user carries a spatula.

365 Reviews

Reviews: 365
Mon Oct 05, 2009 12:23 am
Fishr says...

Ahhh. Thank ye very much everyone. Means a lot.

And yay! Another Celtic song lover! Woot!

Random facta thing-a-ma-bober: I love the color red, and I'm quite adapt at stalking, and/or moving silently without being noticed.
The sadness drains through me rather than skating over my skin. It travels through every cell to reach the ground. I filter it yet strangely enough, I keep what was pure and it is the dirt that leaves.

24 Reviews

Reviews: 24
Mon Oct 05, 2009 12:45 am
xX_white_shadow_Xx says...

o.0 stakler skills = ninja-ness
I also love celtic music! And classical music, though you would never guess it if you knew me face-to-face ^-^

Mk kitteh (Puss) is really cute and fat, especially when she sleeps on the back of the couch.

Oops, that was a random fact about my cat.

OK, I am awesome at starting stories and ending stories, but I get so easily distracted by new ideas/bored that I can never finish one all the way through.

I've never had braces, and don't need them.

I own a billion-gazillion National Geographics from the 50's, 60's, and 70's. I love the pictures!

It took me 5 years of living in one place to admit it was my home.

I love fake eyelashes and crazy socks and hair dye and popcorn =3
Is he dancing with a little boy in spandex?!

~Papa Doorbell

150 Reviews

Mon Oct 05, 2009 7:24 pm
irishfire says...

I love popcorn! :twisted: Yummeh!

Hm... I have such horrible balance but when I dance in my room, I almost never fall but in school I fall almost every day. :lol:
I know that you believe you understand what you think I said, but I'm not sure you realize that what you heard is not what I meant. - Robert McCloskey

436 Reviews

Reviews: 436
Mon Oct 05, 2009 7:42 pm
AquaMarine says...

I am the most clumsy person you will ever meet. Apart from my best friend who managed to knock a whiteboard off the wall. That had been put on professionally or whatever.
"It is curious how often you humans manage to obtain that which you do not want."

-Spock.

Click if you love cookies

41 Reviews

Reviews: 41
Mon Oct 05, 2009 8:31 pm
wookielover17 says...

I love popcorn! Yummeh!

I LOVE popcorn!!!! It is so freaking yummy!!! I remember in seventh grade I was addicted to it!!! Like every time I went to a friends house they'd be all like "What do you want to eat?" And they'd already know what I want!!! Seventh grade was a great time... So yeah that's my random fact!!!
“Fear is the path to the dark side. Fear leads to anger. Anger leads to hate. Hate leads to suffering.”

150 Reviews

Mon Oct 05, 2009 9:30 pm
irishfire says...

Haha! I love it too! I eat it all the time, cept the popcorn I LOVE is really hard to find and the one place we know to get it is a pretty good drive from here.

Haha my fact is that for like several hours me and my friend tried to catch grapes and popcorn in our mouth while dancing to "Welcome to the 60's" from Hairspray! It was like the best sleepover ever! :lol:

24 Reviews

Thu Oct 08, 2009 12:24 pm

Haha, yea it was! Dude, that sounds awesome.

Uhmeh, ok.....

Ooh! Got one!

I have to pee. And it's 6:23 am where I live. And it's going to be freezing cold and (most likely) windy today.

Pity me.

~Papa Doorbell

78 Reviews

Reviews: 78
Thu Oct 08, 2009 4:59 pm
Theodorable says...

I have almost died three times.
Driver picks the music, shotgun shuts his cake hole. -Dean, Supernatural

436 Reviews

Thu Oct 08, 2009 5:29 pm
AquaMarine says...

I have spent my whole day today grooving and being happy :). The first song I listened to when I shuffled my Ipod was Video Killed The Radio Star, which made me dance down the road at 7.30 singing really loudly (I shocked an old man!). My Ipod froze after that but the feeling hasn't left yet. XDDDDD
"It is curious how often you humans manage to obtain that which you do not want."

-Spock.

197 Reviews

Reviews: 197
Thu Oct 08, 2009 5:38 pm
Jetpack says...

Video Killed The Radio Star?! That's like, my best friend's and my theme tune! Love it.

Random fact about me is, y'know I was saying I get taught maths by my dad? Well, today I forgot the book for his lesson, so I had to get my mum to bring it in so I wouldn't get into the awkward situation of getting told off by my dad and not being able to yell back. xD

436 Reviews

Thu Oct 08, 2009 6:29 pm
AquaMarine says...

Ouch xD. That made me ROFL.

I just got my brace re-done, I got home, bit down and it broke. Fun times ...

-Spock.

150 Reviews

Thu Oct 08, 2009 10:43 pm
irishfire says...

Aww that stinks!

A random fact about moi is that me and my friend know the same amount of Skillet songs, and whenever I play one, she screeches (literally) and we start to sing it. And we sing them ALL the time even during class annoying the heck out of everyone!

And Aqua I love the fact that you danced down the road at 7:30, I wish I had enough confidence to do stuff like that :smt003

24 Reviews

Fri Oct 09, 2009 12:09 pm

I love the fact that Aqua sang really loudly at 7:30. I can dance (well, I can't dance very well, but I will anyway), but I cant sing loudly unless the music is louder XD

My appendix burst when I was 11 and then abscessed for five days before me and my mum realised I was almost dying and I got taken to the ER.

~Papa Doorbell

100 Reviews

Reviews: 100
Fri Oct 09, 2009 1:37 pm
gsppcrocks10 says...

Yikes! That doesn't sound fun.

Once I fell straight down two flights of stairs. I don't feel like telling the story unless I'm sure people will care, so if someone cares and they tell me so I'll edit this to show the story. :)

Okay, apparently Lucinda cares.

I was about five, and I was standing on a trunk with a blanket on it next to the railing, leaning over the railing and looking down. The blanket slipped out from under my feet, I went over the railing, and landed on my back by the bottom. Lucky for me I came out with just a few bruises. According to my mom I fell... Ten feet? Around there.
Last edited by gsppcrocks10 on Fri Oct 09, 2009 1:54 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Just another quack spouting psychobabble.

"If I win, I'm a prodigy. If I lose, then I'm mad. That's the way history is written."

they say money can't buy happiness, but what they don't realize is that money *can* buy novelty socks.
— blueca